24 de set. de 2014

Novidade - News!



Algumas novidades e um update!
Some news and an update!




Clique na caixa e escolha uma língua:
Click on the box and choose a language:

Portuguese


O blog esteve sem uptades por conta do meu abajur pifar, além da faculdade estar consumindo todo meu tempo, me deixando sem disposição para tirar fotos para reviews durante meu tempo livre.
E agora temos uma novidade! Por conta de agora eu usar o Instagram, onde postarei fotos mais rápidas e aleatórias, agora teremos o blog em português e em inglês!
O sistema das caixas expansíveis não funciona no mobile, mas ainda não me decidi se ficará desta forma ou se desabilitarei a versão mobile.





English


The blog wasn't updated because of my lamp that decided to die on me. Well, this and because of college, that is completely consuming all my time, and when i have some free time, i'm so tired that i don't even want to take pictures for a review.
And now we have some other news! Because of my Instagram, where i'll be posting more quick and random photos, i'll write the blog in portuguese and in english! I'll gradually translate all the 3 posts, but for now, the Zangetsu review and the Shin review are in english.
The expansible box system does not work on mobile. I haven't decided yet if it's going to stay broken like that or if i'm going to deactivate the mobile option.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário